things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
when ur in the middle of doing something fun & u remember something u were supposed to do
Cuccos for Hyrule Warriors.
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.
what do you call a dictionary on drugs
If you say addictionary I swear to fucking god I will cut you
I was gonna say ‘high definition’ but yours is better
Zodiac Files: Cancer would probably be more confident if….
youre gonna look so godamn cool
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
Finished Portal 2…..such a great game. Spoilers in my opinion on the end ahead:
Reblog If You Ever Used One Of These or Just Know What It’s Called
Is that a dishwasher?
no, that’s just an xbox one. it just looks a bit funny. must be customized…